Mr. Roboto: Flash! Mr. Roboto: Flash!

Good job!

I really like this game! I've beaten 12 levels so far and I think it's pretty good. My only beef was that there were a couple spelling errors in the beginning scene and it was a little too slow paced, but overall great game!

Photogrounds Photogrounds

Alright.

Wow, there was the audio version of Boom Boom Boom Boom by the Vengaboys in here. Kind of a frustrating game, but it was alright. It's more frustrating if you aren't familiar with the keyboard.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Zombilicious

Really cool game! It's really addicting. I think this is a really original idea for a zombie game instead of the usual point and shoot zombie games. The art and the gore and everything is awesome. I find that it lags during the parts of the game where there's a lot of action and that at times no matter how much I mash the buttons, they're unresponsive probably because of the lag. Other than that, great game!

Evil-Dog responds:

hey you!
yeah lag happens, blaaahhh even at low quality?

Glad you liked the game otherwise
and was nice meeting you at the toronto meet :)

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Frustration at its best.

It was fun for the first 10 minutes, but then I became frustrated at the slow speed of the character and the rare save points. Having to do the exact same thing over and over and over again until I didn't die finally and found a new save point was ridiculous. There were points in the game where it was just plain confusing with no sense of direction. After I got to the part in the game with the moving platforms, I stopped playing because of how impossible is was to STAY on the platform, let alone jump to another one. And I was confused as to where my character was going and why? I was a little disappointed that the medals were mostly about dying, where is the fun in that?
You've essentially created a game to make the player NOT want to play the game.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Grah!

This game is pretty awesome. I'm pretty addicted to it already. Col-Lab is really hard to beat though!
I'm gonna keep trying though!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Catch ya later Bill and Ted!

I've been playing this for about 30 seconds and I'm in love with it.

Bryax! Bryax!

Some advice for everyone:

Wear condoms.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome.

This is a great game. I loved all the puzzles and the creepy atmosphere the whole game had. The dialogue of the future "me" was so creepy sometimes that I was afraid to read what he was saying. At some places, this game resembled Braid which is NOT a bad thing at all because it's also an excellent game. The puzzles and simplicity make it complex in a way and is definitely keeping me entertained. I really want to see why I had to jump in the box in the first place, but I'm afraid to find out at the same time. This is definitely going in my favourites to keep me entertained in the future.
The future me has just texted me, they're playing this game in the next room in the future. It's still awesome as fcuk.

Dating Sim Academy Dating Sim Academy

Awwwwwww

I thought this was really great! I played it through to see the endings of all the characters. I thought it was a really great game and more for a female audience which I loved. More FEELINGS and not sex. I loved how you drew all your own work for this. It was very addicting and I thought it was SUPER CUTE! Awesome job!

Bomee responds:

thanks!! :)

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

Cooool!

I loved this! It was really entertaining and I really liked the game music.
The puzzles were very difficult and I had to look at the walkthrough a couple of times especially at the labyrinth part. Awesome job guys! :D

Phantasmagor responds:

Well done. Glad you enjoyed the game :)