BOYS BOYS

I hate when my dick does that!

tehslaphappy responds:

It's the terrible pandemic sweeping the nation.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

FAKE AND GAY.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

TENTACLE RAPE.

That was so awesome! The animation was amazing! <3

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

BLACK COMEDY...get it...cuz of the black people.

I like when the guy with the beard said "uh".

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Absolutely beautiful.

I'd type out a long, thorough and thoughtful response, but I'm not an asshole who forces people to read. So yeah, you all have sexy voices and the video was awesome. I'm not LION. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Stamper responds:

go buy tampons and shut your girlmouth

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Why?

Wow, I'm going to get blasted for this, but so be it. I think I'll be fine getting a little abuse from a bunch of Egoraptor minions.

Let me give you a review sandwich.
I'm going to start with a good thing and then I'm going to end with a good thing. I think in all fairness, that's a good and totally fair idea.
One of the positive notes about this movie is that your animation has clearly improved. It's actually really nice to look at now.

Now, what the fuck was that? The only concrete idea that I gathered from that movie was that when Halo Reach was released, guys everywhere bought the game with their hard-ons in their hands and jacked off to guys in helmets shooting aliens. Okay, that's alright. But, doesn't this happen with every video game release? I mean, it's kind of inevitable that anyone who's a fan of Halo, would get a boner for its release. OH BUT WAIT, I guess you've chosen this particular release because it's POPULAR and NEW and will be POPULAR and NEW for all the young watchers who want to have rough anal sex with anything that has to do with NEW and HALO.

As for the rest of the movie, I kept a straight face while watching it. Once I was past all the grunting, the yelling, the dick jokes and the unfunny, it was over.
I couldn't believe that was the end.
I KNOW you can be funny Egoraptor! I've actually laughed at some of your videos, but that was actually awful! I don't know what you were trying to achieve when you made this. Were you trying to appeal to an audience with humour or is this all just part of your master plot to receive, yet again, another unavoidable front page just so that your audience won't forget about you? I just don't understand why you bother with stuff like this when you could be creating something of worth and substance and still maintain a good reputation. I wish you would just stop riding your fame until it has the loosest vagina anyone has seen.

And finally, I end with something good. I didn't give you that bad of a score because it's clear you put some effort into this animation and that's more than a lot of assholes not getting paid for it would do.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

Awesome.

I am ashamed to say I watched this twice.

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

Fantastic job.

The style was really great and I loved the humour in this. Seeing something that's finally original on the front page is really refreshing.

Ross The Fox Episode 1 Ross The Fox Episode 1

The greatest animation ever

This is the best animation I've ever seen in my life. I have tears in my eyes I was laughing so much.
FUCKING MASTERPIECE.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Loved this!

I can't believe you put Chris-Chan in this video. He made it 100 times sexier.